BulkAmmo.com has .308, others...

Broomd

WKR
Bulkammo.com has ammo in .308, .223. and others. Relatively reasonable with so much gouging going on. And apparently fast ship per the reviews. The 9mm seems high to me, but worth taking a peek overall.
BulkAmmo.com

NDGuy

WKR
God remember when .223 was $.28 per round and 9mm was $.16 per round...

Makes me sad lol

EastMT

WKR
Yup, 9mm was 13.99 per 50, now $25+. I saw some 300blk for $59 per 50 haha. Man glad I picked up all that brass, Uffda! I bet this is killing shooting ranges too, then again may be quieter without all the 223/9mm rattling off rapid fire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Broomd

Broomd

WKR

Makes me sad lol
Yep, sure does. I stocked up last Winter on all my handgun ammo.
just imagine when/if the anti's get their way with legislation, taxes, etc. "Online' ammo purchases are history and even in-store are levied 25-50% tax rates. 'Insane' is apropos.

I grabbed a case of 7.62 from BA, not ideal price point, but surprisingly decent given the timeframe and the alternatives.

BDRam16

WKR
I bought 1000 rounds of 9mm when it was $.13 a round. Can’t believe how much it’s gone up.

Fdh

Lil-Rokslider
Was running low on 22lr, got enuf for a few months!!

I wouldn't say that website has good prices, even in today's panic buyers market. Each to their own if you need it.

OP
Broomd

Broomd

WKR
I wouldn't say that website has good prices, even in today's panic buyers market. Each to their own if you need it.
Where? Cost?
It's not so much about price as it is availability.
If you know of some better priced ammo in stock, please post the source....many will appreciate it.

Honyock

WKR
Just glad I keep 3,000 rounds of 223 and 1,500 rounds of 9mm in the gun safe for times like this. Prices are ridiculous.

sneaky

"DADDY"

Makes me sad lol
I remember when you could buy rail car loads of 8mm Mauser WWII for like $1200. I used to watch guys shoot entire 32' car hauler loads of ammo at the machine gun shoot at Knob Creek. That would be like $5million dollars worth now lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

bozeman

WKR
Unless you are a competitive shooter you don't need 3,000 rounds of anything....that cracks me up every time I read something like that.

Honyock

WKR
Unless you are a competitive shooter you don't need 3,000 rounds of anything....that cracks me up every time I read something like that.

Yep, no need to have ammo stockpiled especially when it’s readily available and cheap, right? I guess I would be better off with either no ammo or trash steel case ammo for three times what I bought it at.

Last edited:

Honyock

WKR
So YOU'RE the one getting rich on GunBroker... LOL :D

(let us know if you have any primers...btw :D) ha, ha.
I wish that was the case. I shoot a lot and I need it. I spent two evenings searching the internet before I finally found two boxes of 300wsm and yes I got bent over when I paid for it.

bozeman

WKR
Yep, no need to have ammo stockpiled especially when it’s readily available and cheap, right? I guess I would be better off with either no ammo or trash steel case ammo for three times what I bought it at.
As stated, if you shoot competitively, yes, I can see that. For the ordinary hunter, how many years will that last you? I have an opinion that has been clearly stated; to me its wasteful and unneeded, you may disagree....to each his own.

As stated, if you shoot competitively, yes, I can see that. For the ordinary hunter, how many years will that last you? I have an opinion that has been clearly stated; to me its wasteful and unneeded, you may disagree....to each his own.
I am not a competitive shooter. Just an avid hunter who enjoys shooting and reloading his hunting rifles and is fairly particular about the loads I develop. I have been surprised at how quickly my brick of 1K primers has dwindled in just the past 5 months. I would have never guessed I shoot that much until I realized that I can't just go down to my little LGS and get another brick!

For the first time since I started reloading (about 7 years ago) I've actually deferred trips to the range because I didn't want to use up loading components. Weird.