BulkAmmo.com has .308, others...

OP
Broomd

Broomd

WKR
I wish that was the case. I shoot a lot and I need it. I spent two evenings searching the internet before I finally found two boxes of 300wsm and yes I got bent over when I paid for it.
I have a full box of 300wsm right here, I'll not use it, no rifle for it.
Let me know if you'd like it, I'd shoot you a non-gouge price for it. Tired of seeing guys gouge away to felllas they share this place with.

Last edited:

sneaky

"DADDY"
I wish that was the case. I shoot a lot and I need it. I spent two evenings searching the internet before I finally found two boxes of 300wsm and yes I got bent over when I paid for it.
300wsm is one of the few calibers in stock around here

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

FOS373

Lil-Rokslider
yeah, saw quite a bit of 300 WSM and 28/30 Nosler factory ammo at Sportsmans. Also, quite a bit of brass for the latter

Honyock

WKR
Thank you very much for all the info on the 300 wsm. One of the things I like about this forum is all of you who give great info and suggestions without being condescending. I was able to find two boxes (all they had) of what I need at a place out of New Hampshire (Vizards) that apparently hasn't got the memo to jack up their prices. Thanks again.

Unless you are a competitive shooter you don't need 3,000 rounds of anything....that cracks me up every time I read something like that.
Who are you to tell anyone what they need? Some people like to buy while it's cheap and store it long term. Did you think of that, smart guy?
Also, millions of people enjoy shooting often but don't feel the need to compete. Count me as one of them.
Save your chuckles for the next time you look down between your legs. Better that than crying.