Bull Elk tag.

skings22

FNG
Got drawn for a 6A bull Elk tag In Arizona . Was up there during the Archery season . Really kind of upset at all the side by sides running at all hours of the night and we almost got hit on a dirt road they must of been doing 60 mph. during the morning time. Trying to help out a friend that had drew that tag.

Laramie

WKR
Got drawn for a 6A bull Elk tag In Arizona . Was up there during the Archery season . Really kind of upset at all the side by sides running at all hours of the night and we almost got hit on a dirt road they must of been doing 60 mph. during the morning time. Trying to help out a friend that had drew that tag.
Welcome to public land hunting in 2021. It isn't going to get any better...

That’s 6A for ya. I live about 15 minutes from that unit and it can get hammered with idiots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZ_J

FNG
did you do any unit research? Everything I read says its a recreational shit show. Id rather save points than ever do that hunt. Couldve went to one of the quiet areas to get away.

OP
skings22

skings22

FNG
Yes, we did some research. We have hunted this unit a few years back , but that was archery season.
My dad is now 78 years old and can't pull back a bow so we decided to put in for Rifle. ( we hunt wyoming Antelope so we know how to shoot) We did get drawn
for our second choice this year. I was told just stay home on the weekend because it's a zoo in that unit.
and hunt during the week, but that's not going to happen. We will just pack in and hunt . I took off the whole hunt because who knows the future.