Bull Moose Hunt - East Canyon/Morgan Summit Utah

Moose1

FNG
Hey guys, I am new to Rockslide. Been watching and reading just never participated until now. I got a surrendered tag recently for the East Canyon/Morgan Summit OIAL Bull Moose Hunt in Utah last week. The area is mostly private which sucks, but I am wondering if any of you guys have been in the area and seen any bulls or cows while out in the hills?

Poltax

Lil-Rokslider
Since a Moose tag in UT is once in a lifetime, and most of the area you will be hunting is private. I would hire a guide to help out. My son married into a family that owns a large piece of property in that unit. They lease out the property to an Outfitter and I know he has other properties that he leases as well.

Sled

WKR
Hey guys, I am new to Rockslide. Been watching and reading just never participated until now. I got a surrendered tag recently for the East Canyon/Morgan Summit OIAL Bull Moose Hunt in Utah last week. The area is mostly private which sucks, but I am wondering if any of you guys have been in the area and seen any bulls or cows while out in the hills?
East canyon is thick with moose. The lower end is public.