bullet identification

Posting this here since I figure you reloading guys we know best. Found what I thought was an awesome deal on gunbroker for 110 gr 257 Wby Accubonds. I guess the adage about stuff that sounds too good to be true turned out to be correct. After a ridiculous amount of time and lack of information from the seller, I finally received the ammo...not in individual boxes, but in a cheap plastic ammo box, and they are most certainly not Accubonds. The price was good for any 257 ammo. Guy was also selling a Weatherby vanguard in 257 wby. Thoughts?

Dead eye BT

Lil-Rokslider
I’m fairly confident that’s a Hornady InterLock. Most likely, 117 grain Hornady InterLock BTSPs. The only way to know for sure is to pull a bullet and weigh it.

From your picture of loose rounds in a box, it also appears to be new, unfired brass.

How confident are you in the seller’s handloading abilities?
D497D424-44F7-405F-9FD2-544A53703477.jpeg

I’m with deadeye. They appear to be reloads. I won’t say what bullet they may or may not be, but they’re just a standard cup and core bullet. You could pull a bullet and weigh it, but who knows what powder was used. Depending on what you gave, the brass and bullets could be worth the price.

OP
ThatredneckguyJamie
From what I can tell from this guy he most certainly did not reload these himself. I did a little bit of internet/social media snooping when it took the guy several weeks of no responses to my email. He's sold a handfull of stuff on gunbroker, most of it was all postive and now in the last 2 months he's gotten 3 F ratings including mine. It looked to me like factory loads, but I'm no expert...I am leaning towards it that it may be 100 gr interlocks, price come out to be about $47 a box...so no loss there, if it is legit factory loads.

Unclecroc

FNG
The primers are silver so in my mind it would be handloaded ammunition. I haven’t bought a factory weatherby round in some time but the primers used to be brass colored. Those are definitely hornady interlock bullets though.