Bullet selection

Citrusdude

Lil-Rokslider
I have shot them before in several different muzzle loaders with good results, honestly didn't expect any issues with them this time......that's why we verify I guess.

Esse quam videri

I also have had nothing but success with Powerbelt. All whitetails out east where we could use in-line, Triple Seven pellets, and scopes. Was a 50 cal, 209 primer, 295 gr Powerbelt, and always used max load (150 gr), don't know if that kept things more consistent.

I also have had nothing but success with Powerbelt. All whitetails out east where we could use in-line, Triple Seven pellets, and scopes. Was a 50 cal, 209 primer, 295 gr Powerbelt, and always used max load (150 gr), don't know if that kept things more consistent.

Give info. I should play around with load and see how the powerbelts perform... and maybe burn something different than the pyrodex I'm using.

I’ve had good luck with blackthorn 209 and hornady FPB (CO legal) and hornady SST (NM and where sabots legal). My old
Optima shoots em well, minute of pie plate out to 150 yards. Which is all you can ask of an off the shelf muzzleloader. Haven’t fooled with power belts, steered away from them due to some second hand horror stories. Hornady seems to make quality stuff across the board.

BH209 keeps coming up. Gotta give it a try. Will look into PR bullets and Hornaby SST.
Thanks for the suggestions.