Bullet Trap

OP
Justin Crossley

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
I had to "upgrade" it for him this morning. Thanks for the stickers HellsCanyonArmory! Hopefully we'll have some good weather this week and I can try it out.

aron

WKR
Looks pretty neat and that large angle should deflect the bullets pretty good. What is it made out of? Looks like the rod across is to hold targets? Rifles seem to put a good beating on standard steel pretty quick, especially if it's within a couple hundred yards. A lot of target steel is made using AR500 which holds up a lot better but gets expensive.

OP
Justin Crossley

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah the bar is for targets. I'm actually going to cut that off I think and set it up differently.
I'm not sure which kind of steel Jeff used but he claims that it will hold up to the big rifles. I'll test it out once I put some sand in the bottom.

littlebuf

Banned
I got this text last night but as you know I cant send anything from the house. I was hoping that was yours. im going to have to come check this thing out. see if it can handle the 338....

Sticker looks good! ;)

Get in touch with Jake at JC steel targets for some real nice AR500 targets and it's for a good cause as well!

Mike