Sold Bullets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
7mm Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting 150 grain, 1 box of 50 available. $25 includes shipping

Paypal only,

Thank you

Last edited:
OP
S
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It makes everyone’s life a lot easier if you put shipped pricing on things.
That's good feedback and I agree. first time doing this, so I apologize. When shipping rates vary based on destination, do you have a suggestion on how to estimate shipping in advance? Greatly appreciate any advice.

Ucsdryder

WKR
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
That's good feedback and I agree. first time doing this, so I apologize. When shipping rates vary based on destination, do you have a suggestion on how to estimate shipping in advance? Greatly appreciate any advice.
Yeah it makes it hard but asking where someone is, then figuring shipping, then getting back to them with a quote, then waiting for their reply isn’t worth it to me. I usually figure 10 bucks for smaller stuff, 20 for bigger stuff and if it’s 12-14 bucks, not having to deal with the headache is worth a couple bucks to me.

sndmn11

WKR
Rating - 100%
131   0   0

USPS flat rate boxes don't depend on location, that is what I usually plan on. If I get into the realm of a large flat rate box, then UPS and FedEX start to be similarly priced.

Dhbwa

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
For “me”.... I just don’t get hung up on getting some exact amount for an item. Normally I am selling to recoup some of the $$ and ease my conscience for the next purchase. Plus letting someone else save a few bucks......

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
For “me”.... I just don’t get hung up on getting some exact amount for an item. Normally I am selling to recoup some of the $$ and ease my conscience for the next purchase. Plus letting someone else save a few bucks......
Agreed.

OP
S
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks for the advice everyone. Again, apologies for my clumsiness. Takeaways for me...flat rate boxes are a good solution, as is not worrying about every dollar I might receive. Not making enough $$ on any of my sale items to change my lifestyle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eyeguy

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Just to update post. I have the 140 sst, the 150 accubond lr and the 168 gr ttsx. He has been responding via dm. But he says he is not getting some dm.?

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Updated List:

7mm Hornady ELD-X 162 grain, 3 boxes of 100 available. $45 per box, includes shipping
7mm Swift Scirocco II 150 grain, 1 box of 100available. $55 includes shipping
7mm Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting 150 grain, 1 box of 50 available. $25 includes shipping

Paypal only,

Thank you
I will take the Swift and 1 of the EDLX.

Status
Not open for further replies.