Bummed.

Slim Jim

WKR
Like Matt said, Brooks are a great shoe. They are what I run in along with green superfeet. I use to have ankle, knee, and plantar issues until I bought quality shoes and support but not anymore.

OP
S
Thanks for the recommendations guys! I will definitely have to look into that website, and I have seen some brooks shoes online and I really like the looks of the purecadence they look like they should have a decent amount of arch support, but still allow a good range of motion and promote flexibility. I will see what the running store recommends after a fitting and go from there. I just have to at least be able to walk normal before I head in there. And CaseyU, I will definitely take you up on that if I get lucky enough to draw one. We get to apply here in a few weeks finally!

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
I would stay away from the pure project shoes if support and stability are priorities.

I would definitely trust the running shoe store though, if it is a good one.

OP
S
Is that line not very supportive? The running store seems legit though, their website is really informative and it seems like they put a lot of effort into finding everyone the correct shoes, not just slinging the most expensive at everyone and rushing through as many customers as possible.