Bunny Busters

Btaylor

WKR
We always called them cow whoppers. I have shot them out of a compound but not an uh "modern" compound LOL. Comes back over the shaft a fair bit so check your clearances but they will wreck a grouse no doubt.

WoodBow

WKR
Off a compound, they would not be my first choice. You need some fingers of some kind to keep compound arrows from burying under grass, pine needles, etc. Even if they don't bury, those suckers will skip a long ways along the round. Plain ole judo points works fine. G5 SGH is better but more expensive.

87TT

WKR
That's funny. I just got through fixing up some "grouse arrows". Last years arrows with damaged fletching, nocks ect. I screwed on the Judo points. Hit with the field points out to 50. Grouse tenders yum!

duchntr

WKR
I set up a bunch of flu flu's with these for my friends compound. Yes they do skip a long way as stated above but they provide better prtection for the arrow than any steel head, from my experience.

OP
W

Will_m

WKR
Just put a washer between a field point and the arrow. That's a thumper too.

Right but I was more concerned with hitting rocks and other hard objects. Kind of hoping the rubber point would soak up some impact.

Good points above about them skipping.....arrow may not be damaged but it may be nowhere in sight.