Burris fullfield e1

Updownlr

FNG
Is the burris fullfield e1 4.5-14x42 the best option in the sub 300.00 category. Just ordered a new rifle and not sure of which scope to go with. Would this option be better than the athlon/arken type optics? Thanks!

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Arken scopes are FFP not SFP reticles.
There's great options from GPO, Athlon and Burris as well as others. It's our pleasure, as a long standing supporting vendor here, to discuss the different available options and special opportunities with you. Please give a call, 516-217-1000, when you have the time. Thanks

nubbin

FNG
You can find the Burris fullfield E1’s for under $200, and in my opinion, that’s an absolute steal. That’s a lot of good scope for under $200. Great glass, great quality set it and forget it scope. E1 reticle is small and only complaints i hear about it. I actually like the compact reticle, and have zero issues with it. I have two E1 scope. The 4.5-14x42 on an 06’ and a 3-9x40 on a .243

I’m a budget minded guy, i don’t turn dials or shoot long distances. I’m always hunting my best bang for the buck deal. I was in Montana this year on a mule deer hunt and sitting on a ridge watching some mule deer on a private field 2 miles away according to on x. I couldn’t differentiate the sex of the deer obviously, but i could see enough detail in the Burris 4.5-14x to know they were mule deer.

Last edited:

jfk69

Lil-Rokslider
Bought two of these last year. As others have said, they’re an incredible value. Very solid glass, tough as nails and they hold zero. Had one on a 7mag, now on a .280, and put another on a 10/22. Not saying they’re NX8’s, but they’re simply unbeatable at under $200 and not made in China if that’s important to you. I like this model due to the very simple MOA reticle on it. The reticle was accurate out to 600 (as far as I’ve shot it).

cgavason

FNG
Burris makes a custom knob that you can dial with. Its a great scope for the cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The best value under $300 is a fixed power SWFA. 6x or 10x are both great, and you can find a 10x cheaper these days.