Burris signature 10x42 vs meopta meopro 10x42

Mikedr

WKR
I know there are better options but I’m looking for some input from any experience you have had with these. Mainly western hunting and I’ll be carrying in a chest pouch. I have a 15-45 spotter so I’m pretty certain I’ll be staying with either 8x42 or 10x42. I’m mostly curious about the optical performance between the two. Low light performance, clarity, resolution, all those fancy optical terms. There’s not a lot about these online. I can’t find a store that carries them close by to go check out either. Thanks In advance!

Last edited:

AGPank

WKR
What’s the price for each? Meopta has a veteran/LEO program I believe.

I haven’t had Burris binoculars since about a 10-yr old pair of signatures, 8x50s. They were great for the price and time ($300).

The new Meopta Meopro Air should be excellent, they have the Meostar glass. If you sell, the Meopta may hold value better. Those retail around $1000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Mikedr

Mikedr

WKR
What’s the price for each? Meopta has a veteran/LEO program I believe.

I haven’t had Burris binoculars since about a 10-yr old pair of signatures, 8x50s. They were great for the price and time ($300).

The new Meopta Meopro Air should be excellent, they have the Meostar glass. If you sell, the Meopta may hold value better. Those retail around $1000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The meopro air might be out of reach for me so I was looking at the meopro hd that go for about $450. I would love to get a pair of the meopro airs. That’s a good point about resale, I didn’t consider that. I’m active duty so I can get a deal on both brands. I’m waiting to get the price list from meopta to see what models I can afford. I’m looking to spend $300-$500.