Sold Burris Veracity PH 4-20x50 FFP MOA

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcassada

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Selling a like-new Burris Veracity PH 4-20x50 scope with the Built-In Heads Up Display (HUD). This scope is in MOA and is First Focal Plane. This scope was very lightly used. It saw the field once. It is blemish free and will come in the original box. I baby my gear. It comes with Burris flip-up scope overs, a Burris throw lever ($60.99 from Burris) and a sun shade.

The scope works extremely well and had me ringing 8" steel at 500 yards with ease. Because of the digital dialing feature on this scope, you are able to dial to the exact yard after setting up your gun/bullet's ballistic profile on the Burris Connect app and saving the profile to your scope via Bluetooth. Once uploaded, your gun's ballistics are saved inside the scope, so you don't need to open the app to use the feature. In addition, the HUD display shows your dialed yardage, MOA windage based on the range you're dialed to (based on the wind speed you set up in the app), and has a digital bubble level so you can be sure you're not canting your rifle.

Burris has a 100% Lifetime Warranty on their products as well.

I'm asking $825TYD for everything mentioned above. I accept PayPal as well as Venmo. I am a trusted seller. Feel free to check my Feedback and ratings.IMG_0600.jpgIMG_0601.jpgIMG_0602.jpgIMG_0603.jpgIMG_0604.jpgIMG_0605.jpgIMG_0606.jpgIMG_0608.jpgIMG_0609.jpg

clavelle

FNG
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes is this still available very interested in it can you text me at 580-660-1401 thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.