WTS Burris XTR II 5-25X50, Illuminated SCR MIL reticle, 34mm tube, FFP

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I am selling a Burris XTR 5-25x50 FFP scope, it has an illuminated SCR Mil reticle with 0.1 MIL click turrets, 34 mm tube, with original box. The reticle has 0.2 MIL wind hold hash marks. The scope also has a parallax/focus knob and comes with eyepiece and objective covers. The scope has less than 100 rounds mounted on a 6.5 Creedmoor. I have shot the scope out to 1100 yards on steel and the scope tracks very well. The only reason I am selling it is because I bought another XTR II with a H59 reticle that I prefer for target shooting. The scope is in excellent shape with clear glass, no scratches, etc. (see attached photos). Burris Forever Warranty transfers to future owners - no questions asked, no receipt needed, no warranty card needed.

$650 TYD in Lower 48. Paypal G&S.

IMG_1170.JPGIMG_1165.JPGIMG_1167.JPGIMG_1161.JPGIMG_1164.JPGIMG_1166.JPGIMG_1169.JPG

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How would this feel putting on a rifle primarily used hunting out west in the mountains, as far as weight wise?

OP
Lionhound1975
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Per the specs it is 16.3 inches long and 32 oz so it is not a small scope but no 50mm scopes are going to be lightweight. The 34mm tube is going to weigh more than a 30mm or 1 inch tube but will usually allow for more visible light transmission and elevation adjustment if both scopes are the same in everything else. Obviously glass, scope construction, optical coatings, etc. all change that as will the price.

If you are counting ounces on a sub 7 lb sheep/goat rifle then you would probably want something shorter and lighter with a 1 inch tube and a 42mm objective lens, but for a normal deer/elk rifle I wouldn't mind carrying it if I wanted a 50mm scope to dial for precision long range shots or a few more minutes of usable light. I don't try to save ounces on binoculars and scopes since I would rather trim weight in other parts of my gear.

mlgc20

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
How would this feel putting on a rifle primarily used hunting out west in the mountains, as far as weight wise?
I have this same scope on my 300 win mag and my daughters 6.5 Creedmoor. IMO, the weight is worth it. This scope is bullet proof. Tracks well and lets in a ton of light.