Bushnell Forge riflescope

Any of you have first hand experience using the forge line of scopes? They are incredibly cheap for the advertised specs, but I cant seem to find any unpaid reviews online....

I have a 3x18 x50 on my X Bolt Max Long Range. So far it has been great. I haven't used for hunting yet, just sighting in my rifle. Seems like good glass, the turrets have a solid click and feel and the power lever works great. Eye relief is very good. Figured I would give it a try for the price. Picked it up for $399. It is heavy but that doesn't bother me this is a heavy rifle!

So far it's been a good buy. I like it better than my Sig BDX and Leupold.

EastMT

WKR
I believe those are the new iteration of the old elite 6500’s, which are my favorite scopes made. I still buy them when I get a chance

I have yet to be begin to procrastinate.

tdhanses

WKR
I believe those are the new iteration of the old elite 6500’s, which are my favorite scopes made. I still buy them when I get a chance

Except this is made in China and not at LOW in Japan like the old elite 6500’s.

EastMT

WKR
Oh no, I didn’t know that. Well I guess I’ll stick with my 6500’s. Another 4.5-30 should be here Monday. Hopefully my wife doesn’t beat me with it, they are stout hahaha.

OP
D
Which reticle do you have?
I have a 3x18 x50 on my X Bolt Max Long Range. So far it has been great. I haven't used for hunting yet, just sighting in my rifle. Seems like good glass, the turrets have a solid click and feel and the power lever works great. Eye relief is very good. Figured I would give it a try for the price. Picked it up for $399. It is heavy but that doesn't bother me this is a heavy rifle!

So far it's been a good buy. I like it better than my Sig BDX and Leupold.