Busted...

OP
T

So...some of you guys took this thread a little too seriously. The conversation I had with my wife did actually take place, but it wasn't a big deal, and we were laughing at some of the responses together on this thread. And I married the right woman. :)

my wifes response to my spending on hunting gear isnt as bad as the response i got when she caught me testing rain gear in the shower.... :O

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
My wife doesn't care what I spend and I always tell her if she wants to know. I also get "eye rolls" when testing gear sometimes.

slim9300

WKR
So...some of you guys took this thread a little too seriously. The conversation I had with my wife did actually take place, but it wasn't a big deal, and we were laughing at some of the responses together on this thread. And I married the right woman. :)

It was fun until it got serious. Lol.

cmeier117

WKR
I always tell my wife she spends more than I do so no big deal. I am also taking her to Disneyland this year so I am good to go! Calling Kifaru in 4 hours to order a Bikini Highcamp and Mega tarp!! But my wife does think it is stupid how much a pack costs, then I remind her how much the 30 pairs of shoes or 40 pairs of jeans cost that she never wears.... ;)

123 4/8 P&Y

Lil-Rokslider
My wife got a teaching award in October that included a large cash prize, and she offered to spend some of it on a new pack for me. I refused and we put it all towards a new car for her, but it was pretty cool of her to offer. Needless to say she did not complain when I spent $800 of my own cash on my new pack.

Continuous improvement! Its an infantry thing. Some people will never understand. BEG for mercy! My wife is the budget director so I cannot sneak anything. I usually just sell old crap and that really helps numb it down for the salesman portion of the marriage.