Busted...

Wife just heard me telling my buddy my pack will be here in two weeks.

My wife then looked at me and said, "Pack...what pack?"

Dang...thought I could hold out on having this conversation for another two weeks hahahaha.

Rocky

WKR
Yesterday day I told my wife that the $600 charge she saw on the credit card from kifaru a few months ago was only half because I split the payment up. She just rolled her eyes :)

slim9300

WKR
Wife just heard me telling my buddy my pack will be here in two weeks.

My wife then looked at me and said, "Pack...what pack?"

Dang...thought I could hold out on having this conversation for another two weeks hahahaha.

Lol. Been there. :)

Just be happy your wife didn't overhear a phone conversation (in another room) where your buddy asked you to assess the value of all of your hunting gear, guns and ammo. Before those words came out of my mouth she had NO idea. You should have seen here face.

OP
T
I think my wife might leave me if she knew the answer to the total assessed value of my stuff... :)

shootnrun

Lil-Rokslider
Hense why all my current disposable income goes to hunting equipment! Knowing someday I'll have to either hide or explain purchases on buying the latest and greatest gear is a horrifying thought..

Ozz08

WKR
I've been couch bound since Thursday from having surgery and bored as hell (dangerous) so I decided to order a new bass rod and reel set up. I was on the phone with my old man and mentioned which one I was going to order. my wife overheard and quickly walked over, took and hid my wallet! LOL! She's been laughing at me ever since! She knows I buy a lot of crap for my hobbies and has a pretty good idea what I have spent total the last couple of years on big game/backpack hunting. She just roles her eyes most of the time. However if she found out that my duck/goose calls alone doubled my big game gear cost she would probably flip. Then if she ever found out that I have even more than that into my bass rod and reel combos I don't want to know what would happen.

Shrek

WKR
I have a friend who's wife may like to hunt more than him and thats saying something ! He comes home to all kinds of crazy gear . Some guys have all the luck !

Shrek

WKR
No , local friend . He got hurt right before archery a couple years back and couldn't pull a bow. She left his butt at home and had three deer down before rifle came around and he could hunt . She had me moving stands and retrieving deer while he's sitting home biting holes in his lip . I don't know what hurt more , the fact she shot more deer than him or that she went hunting without him. Lol

lintond

WKR
This is why I manage all the bank accounts. :cool: The misses has no idea I just ordered a new pack, and won't till it shows up. My plan is to shower her with gifts for her birthday a few weeks before it arrives.

6t4nova

WKR
Feel sorry for you guys. My wife knows what I spend. She just shakes her head. Luckily she understands and doesn't care. She's used to it by now.

shaun

WKR
HAHA Ive been pretty lucky with mine. As far as she is concerned if we have food and bills are paid she doesnt say anything. I normally do alot of flipping on gear though so I dont spend too much wink wink haha. But as of yesterday she just passed her hunters safety soo now my equipment spending just doubled according to her haha

littlebuf

Banned
Hense why all my current disposable income goes to hunting equipment! Knowing someday I'll have to either hide or explain purchases on buying the latest and greatest gear is a horrifying thought..

if you pick the right woman you dont

chas

Lil-Rokslider
Who would have thought that it would be like this when we said: "I do". Dad did try to warn me before hand, to no avail.

jmez

WKR
I agree with 'littlebuf'. You marry the right woman you won't have this problem.

You marry the right woman and communicate with her. I tell my wife everything that I buy and how much it costs, before I place the order. She doesn't care but has a right to know.