Butte mt speed goats

Have you been in this unit at all? Yes I have in the past. Very low antelope numbers in that unit. Buck to doe ratio is very low and I wouldn’t buy a tag specifically for that unit. I’ve hunted it a few times with a 900 archery tag when chasing Muleys and elk. There aren’t many antelope that hang out on that BLM. Most of them hang out in the private on the agriculture but a few are around. I went back last season and didn’t even see a buck on public worth chasing. You will find more antelope in 330 and 318

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

madmoose

FNG
Have you been in this unit at all? Yes I have in the past. Very low antelope numbers in that unit. Buck to doe ratio is very low and I wouldn’t buy a tag specifically for that unit. I’ve hunted it a few times with a 900 archery tag when chasing Muleys and elk. There aren’t many antelope that hang out on that BLM. Most of them hang out in the private on the agriculture but a few are around. I went back last season and didn’t even see a buck on public worth chasing. You will find more antelope in 330 and 318

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Second this comment.

cabuck

FNG
I had a sheep tag there in 2017. There are not many pronghorn in the unit and what I did see were barely 70". Most were down at the south end near the "narrows". Much better areas IMO