Butting in on want ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idaho Sandman

I've had 3 instances of fraud with purchases when using PayPal FF and everyone was refunded by PayPal.
Oh, I also read #10 and it wasn't "too much to read". Smh

Dobermann

I'm with Bruce on this one ...

And I participate on a few other forums where requesting PayPal F&F, or asking for and addition fee, is strictly forbidden because of the contractual violation that Bruce showed above.

Moonwalker45

Claiming ignorance should not excuse anyone from breaking PayPal's policy - I was simply pointing out the majority of users would probably happily comply if they actually read the damn thing.

I agree with your sentiments, I just don't agree we should imply everyone is unethical for using F&F. Besides, I thought we were all Friends and Family on Rokslide anyway...

Yes we are. RS is a group of intellectual individual who became friends and later turned family. Im a newbie who already have friends here before signing up. So a buyer/seller using PP F&F to help a friend isn't that bad. IMO

Trial153

Pretty much all friends on RS, i am ok with either type of payment.
Buting in is pretty broad but you know when you see it.

if Shack is selling and i post that he is good guy to deal with ...is that buting in? yea maybe ...or what about...this is a good buy or good scope ect ect.
I have no issue with the above.

but you post hey its on ebay cheaper....well maybe you should mind or own business or if your really trying to help then send a polite PM.

This place is awsome, i would hate to see us screw it up by looking for problems for our solutions

OakStuddedAcres

Seems new member Jarsper doesn’t seem to care about the classified rules or didn’t bother reading them since he’s only been a member for a month.

I would avoid doing any business with Jarsper at all costs!

Not only did he but in on my ad but he also keeps sending PMs that are a pointless waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.