Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
B

bgbuck153

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
Yep and he cross threaded a larger diameter screw into the hole at about a 10 degree angle. The screw doesn’t even match the rest. He’s getting shredded by forum members on his main post. Plus the coward blocked me from further communication.

gelton

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The only thing that I will add while trying to be as respectful as possible, is, context clues bgbuck....pictures are worth 1,000 words...and I am not talking about the scope.

Rob5589

WKR
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
He took staged pics in order to hide the damage. No mention of scratched glass, no mention of stripped ring screws. No different than selling a beautiful looking car with a blown head gasket, that you purposely fail to mention.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Well lesson learned I'd hope... always pay with goods and services... I'd 100% agree that's far from "like new"... if the seller was a stand up guy he would refund the purchase price and everyone would just chalk it up as a learning experience... on the other hand 200 bucks is a cheap way to learn who is and isn't reputable... I'm sure this guy has lost future sales for what isn't a whole hell of alot of money over this... as he should imo

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

OP
B

bgbuck153

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
The only thing that I will add while trying to be as respectful as possible, is, context clues bgbuck....pictures are worth 1,000 words...and I am not talking about the scope.
I know EXACTLY what your referring to.

Gutshotem

WKR
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
There isn't a scope in the world that could spend time on that chair and be accurately described as "as new". Seller needs to take that ill gotten $215 and hire a cleaning crew.

pyrannah

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
you got hosed man... sorry for what happened, never had an issue on here yet...

can u send to leupold for refurb/replacement ?

might be an option to salvage your deal a bit

Last edited:

rodney747

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thank you for evidently being one of the few who took a GOOD look at the ENTIRE pictures surrounding the scope!!! Amen on the cleaning crew!!

OP
B

bgbuck153

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
I’m hoping guilt sets in and realizes how he personally self destructed himself on the open forum and tries to bring back what he’s lost by refunding me before I put more money into it.

team3t

WKR
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
There are definitely clues in those pictures.

Seller should make it right! “Like New”? I think not. Very deceiving indeed. Do the right thing here seller!!

Status
Not open for further replies.