WTS Buyers Beware of Zerohour714 Micheal Giudici of ID

Huntfun

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This guy posted pr of Swaro Binos that had damage and did not disclose the damage in ad. When I got them I immediately made him aware and I wanted to return for refund. Told me he had a pic of damage so its on me then said to send to Swaro to see if they will fix them. Content of ad was deleted by him. Sounded like a nice guy when I spoke to him so I agreed to do paypal FF...what a mistake.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Yea FF is all bad... it's worth the extra coin to just pay for the G&S... absolutely sucks that has happened to you buddy hope you get it worked out

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

generalist

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Classifieds are not the responsibility of the admin. They have enough to do already.
The responsibility of the admins is to keep a forum going smoothly. The classifieds is a huge reason a lot of people are drawn to Rokslide, it behooves them to make sure it doesn't turn to shit.

That being said, the OP should have known better than to do PP FF for a high ticket item. 3% is cheap insurance when you're dealing with complete strangers over the internet.

541hunter

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The responsibility of the admins is to keep a forum going smoothly. The classifieds is a huge reason a lot of people are drawn to Rokslide, it behooves them to make sure it doesn't turn to shit.

That being said, the OP should have known better than to do PP FF for a high ticket item. 3% is cheap insurance when you're dealing with complete strangers over the internet.

Probably should read rule #12 in the classifieds section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

generalist

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Probably should read rule #12 in the classifieds section.

Yeah in this particular case, he's SOL. I was responding to the reply that the Classifieds as a whole are not the responsibility of the admins.

CiK01

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Classifieds are not the responsibility of the admin. They have enough to do already.

I get that the responsibility is on the buyer and seller. But we have name in mud slinging here where I would hope post change tracking would be able to help either prove or disprove it. As a site owner I would want people to know either way they can’t get away at swindling people or throwing others unnecessarily under the bus.

Too busy means not important enough and that isn’t great to see as a site user for some protections. Just means you don’t care enough about me being here.

matthewmt

WKR
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
What type of damage and if anything hopefully Swarovski can help you out. Sorry to hear..

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I get that the responsibility is on the buyer and seller. But we have name in mud slinging here where I would hope post change tracking would be able to help either prove or disprove it. As a site owner I would want people to know either way they can’t get away at swindling people or throwing others unnecessarily under the bus.

Too busy means not important enough and that isn’t great to see as a site user for some protections. Just means you don’t care enough about me being here.

I am not a site owner. Let me state that upfront. However I’ve been a forum member on some huge forums with well known classifieds sections for over 10yrs and it is a known fact that the classifieds are a huge pain in the ass for most forum owners. It is a privilege that we even have it. Yes, I certainly appreciate the section we have here, but if I had a bad transaction, I’m sure as hell not going to turn to the admin to save me. This section is 100% buyer beware. When the classifieds (on any forum) become too much of a pain in the ass for the admin, they usually get removed.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This is double posted, one is in the optics classifieds where the sir Ryan Avery has commented.

So THE person of rokslide is aware. We should probably close this one and let the other play out.