Buying a new bow online.

Trial153

WKR
How about any warranty issues ? What do you do ? Luckily I haven’t had an issue with warranty, but would buying online, into a dealers area, how do you handle it ?

Call the company direct / rep and have them send you to the local shop or say you bought it while residing elsewhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I dont worry about warrenty issues. Firstly I havent had many if in all the years I been into archery, and none that I can recall in the last 10 years or so. Seocndly compared to what I save I could buy any parts and fix the bow my self and still be ahead of the game twenty times over the years.
Paying a premium for insurance on something cheap like a bow is silly when even if bow was rendered a total loss I could replace it in about a day.

jmez

WKR
If worried about warranty issues then don't buy online. You won't get a warranty.

Pay full price at a shop for warranty coverage.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Rob5589

WKR
How about any warranty issues ? What do you do ? Luckily I haven’t had an issue with warranty, but would buying online, into a dealers area, how do you handle it ?

Call the company direct / rep and have them send you to the local shop or say you bought it while residing elsewhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Never crossed my mind. I figure if it had been shot, any issues would have shown themselves. Never once have used the warranty on any bow I own or have owned.