Buying ammo and having it shipped?

Super tag

WKR
Scam for sure any reputable source would accept credit cards, the methods of payment listed don’t allow you to recover your money in case of fraud. Easy to spot this scam, good intuition on your part saved you some pain.

Even buying on sites like this one where users have a history and reputation can be risky. There's no way in Hell I'd willingly send funds to complete strangers on a random user with no recourse to get my money back. You might as well be sending money to the Nigerian prince scams.

OP
les welch

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for all the input guys. I didn't follow through, as badly as I want and need a few rounds, I'll keep looking. I tried to give him every benefit of the doubt. Appreciate you all.

Les

Tango1

Lil-Rokslider
Les, I work in the ammunition industry and I can tell you this type of thing is rampant now. It's horrible. If it doesn't feel right, it isn't. Super low prices alone = scam. Stay with known retailers/soures. They're not only safe, but they're the people manufacturers are shipping to now when things are in such high demand.