Buying kettlebells advise

Clarktar

WKR
After mostly using KBs for weighted Carry's I started the KB swing challenge after buying some lighter bells (18lb, 24lb, 35lb and 42lb).

500 swings today. 9,500 to go!! Man, core, lower back and glutes got it good. Glutes and back more than anything. I plan to finish every wendler boring but big workout with my 500 swings!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

kettle bells are the way to go for "most" moves but dumbells still have their place - all I can say is don't look at what is going on around you, just look at what YOU are doing and take is slow and patient - I'll be 68 in June, I've been a "gym rat" since age 14, more injuries than I can ever remember OR count and nearly every one of them was caused by ego, impatience or being just plain stupid -"competition" is fun but if you allow it to get out of hand you'll most likely end up regretting what you did (or attempted to do)- 90% of it is just getting to the gym or devoting time to yourself and sticking with it - OH, and NO supplements that require a needle or are expensive, a well balanced diet (NO FADS HERE !), clean protein and COMPLEX carbs and some ANIMAL FATS !! (read the studies)- then don't forget the cardio phase of your workouts - I'm off the soapbox now ….. I've just seen/heard a lot of stupidity in gyms is all …..