Buying something on the classifieds without enough posts

saltonman

FNG
Is there anyway to contact someone if you don't have enough posts to reply on the classifieds ?

Thanks
Mike

Buffinnut

Lil-Rokslider
Pay a $50 fee or stick around for a few days and contribute. If you go to your account upgrades at the top you can pay the fee

mtjimbo

Lil-Rokslider
I’d be more worried about that buck in your profile picture ruining my marriage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Special draw montana unit, that buck almost ruinedy marriage by the amount of time I spent watching him and considering going to jail for poaching him

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

mtjimbo

Lil-Rokslider
I’d be more worried about that buck in your profile picture ruining my marriage

I believe he might have been killed or died last year I haven't seen him in awhile I did find another couple few giants to watch though

mtjimbo

Lil-Rokslider
Is that a warning or challenge....?! Lol
Maybe both I've noticed through observation that when packages continue to show up at the door and money keeps disappearing from the account that quesions start to be asked

Special draw montana unit, that buck almost ruinedy marriage by the amount of time I spent watching him and considering going to jail for poaching him

We live next to some of the best winter ranges in Idaho and there’s a lot of bucks I spend way to much time watching

mtjimbo

Lil-Rokslider
We live next to some of the best winter ranges in Idaho and there’s a lot of bucks I spend way to much time watching

Hahahaha it's rough. I live in the bitteroot valley it's all special draw units

Maybe both I've noticed through observation that when packages continue to show up at the door and money keeps disappearing from the account that quesions start to be asked

I know that all to well first hand...and I’ve only just joined this forum page so hopefully that makes it better...🙄😂

progpnw

FNG
I fully understand why they do it, but since I’m currently in the same boat I understand posting just to get approved, too.