Buying Western Mountaineering TerraLite

Hi. I am about to purchase a Western Mountaineering TerraLite Long bag.

If I get it at Hermits Hut with the "free" overfill it comes to $525.

Is there somewhere I can buy it with a promo code and get it cheaper? I checked Backcountry and the promo I had didn't apply to WM bags.

Or would you pay the $525 price at Hermits Hut to get the overfill?

Thanks

sneaky

"DADDY"
You'll be waiting a long time to find a discount code for WM bags. They just don't exist. Some dealers will cut you a deal, but WM usually cracks down on them if they get word of that happening. They're a great investment though, worth the money paid.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I tried finding/waiting on a WM sale once.. It ended with me paying full price just at a later date.

In regards to hermits hut, keep in mind that you can click purchase on a WM bag right now but they probably don't have it in stock. I bought a kodiak from them a few weeks back and wrongly assumed they had them in stock. After a couple weeks and no shipping notice I checked in on it - they are figuring 2-6 weeks lead time right now.

Kevin_t

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
WM is very busy. I communicated with their GM a few days ago. I would not expect much in the wya of discounts.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I tried finding/waiting on a WM sale once.. It ended with me paying full price just at a later date.

In regards to hermits hut, keep in mind that you can click purchase on a WM bag right now but they probably don't have it in stock. I bought a kodiak from them a few weeks back and wrongly assumed they had them in stock. After a couple weeks and no shipping notice I checked in on it - they are figuring 2-6 weeks lead time right now.
I have a Kodiak. It's a great bag.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

TravisIN

WKR
I bought my Terralite through hermits hut. Good bag and good people to deal with. I called and ordered mine and ended up having a 30 min convo with the guy. If I remember right the guy who owns hermit hut and the guy at WM are good friends and if I remember right they share building space or are really close or something like that. I could be completely wrong and misremembering it haha. Anyways the point is they are very connected to WM and if they can’t get it to you at a discount I doubt anyone can. I looked for a while and the consensus was it’s never gonna happen. Kinda like finding a kifaru code. I went with the over fill on mine and love the bag. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Split toe

WKR
I have a terralite. No overfill. I think I paid near full price. I have had it down into the low 20's in Colorado during September Archery and it has performed flawlessly!

Brushhawg

Lil-Rokslider
I'll throw out another plug for Bean! I recently bought an extra long, 7', terralite bag w/ overfill from Bean Outdoors. I was b/w Hermit's Hut and ordering through Bean on the slide. No matter what way you go its a custom made deal after you order taking ~4 weeks. I get that the guys at Hermit are good dudes, but given the choice I will always try and support guys in the hunting industry w/ my business.

Bean can do overfill and whatever length you need. Great guy to work with, good comms and overall super smooth transaction. Came in a little below Hermit price plus the added bonus of supporting one of our own.