Bx5

Deadfall

WKR
anyone using leupold BX5 HD 10x50? Love em, hate em...whats verdict?

I've always ran leupold everything. Got talked into vortex last year. Ran a razor spotter and bino. Dont care for the binos. Spotter is good but heavy. Curious what yall think

mlgc20

WKR
I just ordered a set of BX-5 10x50s. (I currently have my BX-4s for sale.) I loved my BX-4s. Especially at that price point. But, a buddy of mine had the Bx-5s, that I got to try and really liked them a lot. I didn't get to use them for more than 1 glassing session. But, I was impressed. Very similar to the Bx-4s. Same ergonomics. The 5s are just a little better in low light situations.

OP
Deadfall

Deadfall

WKR
anyone using leupold BX5 HD 10x50? Love em, hate em...whats verdict?

I've always ran leupold everything. Got talked into vortex last year. Ran a razor spotter and bino. Dont care for the binos. Spotter is good but heavy. Curious what yall think

Attachments

• 20200520_062451.jpg
    20200520_062451.jpg
    299.4 KB · Views: 19
OP
Deadfall

Deadfall

WKR
Just posted pictures, sorry for delay. Own my own business and bern stupid busy

OP
Deadfall

Deadfall

WKR
curious myself, i've been considering these versus Vortex as well
The leupold have never given me a headache, the vortex have. I spend hours and hours and hours on glass.
Also getting rid of vortex spotter and going back to Leopold one thing at a time

OP
Deadfall

Deadfall

WKR
These bino have lived whole life in the harness unless is use. I still have the box and vortex harness that came with it

BassAssassin04

Lil-Rokslider
I have one season on the BX5 10x42 and love them. They are by far the best glass I have used. I used them mostly bowhunting in Michigan, but also on a Colorado Elk Hunt. I'm very happy, but this was a huge upgrade from my previous Bushnell Legend HD and Vanguard Spirt ED, so I might not be the best judge.