C zone hunters beware

cmahoney

WKR
Perfect, more predators is just what CA needs. I’m surprised the bears didn’t swoop in and finish that carcass off within minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob5589

WKR
There have been wolves in the far northeast corner for about a decade. F&G has smoked a few but it isn't public knowledge. One of my hunting buds is a wildlife biologist which is also his profession. He has access to people and info the rest of us do not and has talked about it for a while now. Only going to get worse once it is big news and the bunny huggers glom on. Stay tuned...

Beendare

WKR
If the folks making these decisions to import wolves had a chip in the game....then maybe they wouldn't be so giddy about it.

Start a class action lawsuit against all of the folks involved in this reintro of wolves decision....that will get their attention. "Oh, you meant I have to have a vested interest in this? I actually have to be responsible? Then no wolves."

ZMT588

Lil-Rokslider
I cant remember correctly, but weren't planning on a reintroduction a few years ago? In the Shasta area?

If the folks making these decisions to import wolves had a chip in the game....then maybe they wouldn't be so giddy about it....

But they do have a chip in the game; stop hunting at all costs, even if it means extirpation of all species that can be hunted. They hate hunting, but they hate HUNTERS even more. We subconsciously make them feel like prissy little bitches.

jog

FNG
Yeah , wolves are the anti-christ. Always have been. Lets just pave the friggin woods. End of problem, including the opinion pig-pile-on about how effed up everything is in regards to wildlife management. I can't remember the last time I read a thoughtful discussion about wildlife management, let alone around the wolf issue.