CA 2022 results are in...

amassi

WKR
Thanks. My buddy drew A12. We mainly hunt the area for bears that time of year. Going to be a busy august.
Probably a great archery hunt this year with last year's burn. Fwiw Tried to go up 2 weeks ago and the Genesee road was still closed out of beckworth.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Probably a great archery hunt this year with last year's burn. Fwiw Tried to go up 2 weeks ago and the Genesee road was still closed out of beckworth.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Thanks. We went up at the end of April to check cameras. Hoping for lots of summer rains, but theres some good deer in there.

I’ve hunted x12 and x9a I’d highly recommend staying down low and not packing in the backcountry will be flooded with hikers and van lifers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You feel the same about X9a? It’s a massive unit. Gonna start scoutIng on August and find some focus areas but was starting high

I’ve hunted x12 and x9a I’d highly recommend staying down low and not packing in the backcountry will be flooded with hikers and van lifers

hunted x12 archery last year for 16 days... the two guys who drew can pm. Willing to share some info but not a lot. If you don't have big glass you should get it, like yesterday. Hope for monsoonal moisture in a couple weeks too, helps a lot. The granola crunchers out there is mind blowing.

brushape

WKR
You feel the same about X9a? It’s a massive unit. Gonna start scoutIng on August and find some focus areas but was starting high

200% I hunted and scouted that area hard the pressure from hikers near any trail was insane and the shapes and ruggedness of the terrain doesn’t lend very well at all to access other than on those trails I can pm you exactly where I saw all the few bucks I saw I did see one nice probably 27” 3 point other than that just normal California deer