CA FNG

PvilleMac

FNG
Hello everyone. Ive been lurking around for a while and decided id finally introduce myself. Im from northern california, kinda near lake tahoe, but Ive been around all over. Its a pleasure to meet you all.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

OP
PvilleMac

PvilleMac

FNG
Welcome from another kinda near tahoe (pp) member! Hoping they open our forests so we have a season this year…
Yeah, me too. Looks like we’ll have to scout while we hunt, haha. Hope you made it through caldor okay.

Moserkr

WKR
Yeah, me too. Looks like we’ll have to scout while we hunt, haha. Hope you made it through caldor okay.
Haha yup. Did zero scouting this year and have a cam out of battery that i still cant get to. Also couldnt hunt any of our best spots due to the closures.

We made it through ok, thanks. Just a few weeks away from home, could have been much worse like it was for others.

OP
PvilleMac

PvilleMac

FNG
Haha yup. Did zero scouting this year and have a cam out of battery that i still cant get to. Also couldnt hunt any of our best spots due to the closures.

We made it through ok, thanks. Just a few weeks away from home, could have been much worse like it was for others.
Exactly. Glad to hear. Good luck out there, i better not see you, haha.