CA hog hunt (group archery)

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
just found the hunt i did. couple of changes. they raised the price to $450 and it is boar only.

and it seems some dude on another forum has the market cornered.

on the flip-side..you all can hunt LAKE SONOMA (probably starting turkey day) for damn near free. last time it was $35 bucks for a season. it ends in March and is archery (or crossbow) only.

Market cornered? I know several multi hundred acre ranches in pig country here in Northern California. All I have to do is talk to the property owners. They let me hunt their land, not sure about allowing a group hunt

boom

WKR
I have hunted Sonoma several times. Lots of sign, but the hogs seem to have a PhD in avoiding hunting pressure. I think they go nocturnal, or at least that's my excuse. And what do you mean another forum has the market concerned?
This one guy is hosting group hunts. He’s on Jesse’s hunting and outdoor forum. Look for a dude named Mel.

boom

WKR
Market cornered? I know several multi hundred acre ranches in pig country here in Northern California. All I have to do is talk to the property owners. They let me hunt their land, not sure about allowing a group hunt

one this one particular ranch property. Only. ( I admit, my writing sucked). The guy hunts one ranch adjacent to Lake Sonoma. .

just found the hunt i did. couple of changes. they raised the price to $450 and it is boar only.

and it seems some dude on another forum has the market cornered.

on the flip-side..you all can hunt LAKE SONOMA (probably starting turkey day) for damn near free. last time it was $35 bucks for a season. it ends in March and is archery (or crossbow) only.
I go on this hunt every year, it’s $450 for the long weekend and boars only. I could set up something on the ranch but early October is best before they start running the dog hunts.

Pigdog

Lil-Rokslider
This is a great idea. As the elk season winds down I always find myself daydreaming about heading south for hogs. 2020 is out for me, but I'll be looking forward to planning something for 2021.

Look up Frontera hunting guide near the bay area. Reasonable prices and offers rifle and bow all year.

Get in touch with Avilla Hunts. Great guy and most his rifle hunts are over first day but he does a lot of archery hunts too. No affiliation but he accommodated my 12 year old daughter last minute two years ago as I wanted her to get sthing under her belt prior to her WY antelope trip. Tons of hogs and ranch so he can allow spots to rest.