CA late season G1 hunt recomendations.

during G1 most of the deer have moved into lower country. There will always be a few deer hanging up high but they are hard to find. Unfortunately the low foothills are almost entirely private. Yes there are good dear taken around butte meadows and in the deer creek area off of highway 32. There has been a ton of timber harvest going on below butte meadows and it could make for some really good deer hunting when the deer move in there.

OP
K

KDtrey5

FNG
during G1 most of the deer have moved into lower country. There will always be a few deer hanging up high but they are hard to find. Unfortunately the low foothills are almost entirely private. Yes there are good dear taken around butte meadows and in the deer creek area off of highway 32. There has been a ton of timber harvest going on below butte meadows and it could make for some really good deer hunting when the deer move in there.
Thanks for the recomendation! I'll have to go scout it.

G1 is vary whether depend if it was me I would start up by the park where a lot of them deer come from then move down canyon if you do not find them.