CA Ridgeline v. Havak PH2 v. Bergara Highlander

I will be happy with Havak. Element will put me couple month away from scope purchase. But in other hand SWFA has sale, and I might just get another 3-15

Varminterror

Lil-Rokslider
Seekins sends a stack of scratch off certificates to a lot of PRS matches, and not many guys seem to pick them up. I’ve ended up with a bunch each season. 25-40% off, I’ve only picked up one which was 40%, the rest are all 25%. Pretty great deal, really, and generous of Glen to send so many.

Personally, after handling Bergaras and doing some load work up with them this past season for new shooters, and owning the Havak, there’s really no comparison - the Havak is a lot more rifle for the money.

OP
whaack

whaack

WKR
So 25% off puts a PH2 around $1400 ish. That’s similar to the best prices I’ve seen on a Highlander.

Anyone have to work with Seekins wrt their accuracy guarantee? Seems like a great warranty/promise but also a bit ambiguous.

I do like the fact that seekins is a box mag vs the Bergara.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Varminterror

Lil-Rokslider
@whack - I didn’t have to worry much about the guarantee for my PH1. 0.2grn increments from 41.0 to 42.4 for velocity curve. Biggest group on the page is 0.47moa.

98E58705-BF72-4676-AABE-BFCAB59C2B2B.jpeg

OP
whaack

whaack

WKR
Those are impressive. Does anyone know if the PH2 is coming in at advertised weight? Wasn’t there some issues with the PH1 coming in heavy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Element at 5.5# has my attention in the 6.5prc. Was thinking of going with the Ridgeline, may have to reconsider now. Just have a hard time with that spiral fluted barrel.

Can’t speak about their accuracy guarantee but I had an issue with my PH1’s carbon fiber mag. They got me a shipping label the same day I called them. I had the gun back within the same week that I shipped it to them. Customer service was absolutely amazing. The gun is a 28 Nosler and it shoots lights out. My PH1 did come in a little heavier than listed. When I called about the element the guy on the phone went and weighed a gun and text me a pic of the weight. Came in at 5lbs 4.5oz. I haven’t pulled the trigger yet but it has me very interested.

renagde

WKR
I'm on the hunt for a new rifle as well and the PH2 is on my short list. The element is nice, but I think I want a 24" barrel. I wonder what a element with a 24" or 26" barrel would weight.

HuntnPack

WKR
Decided I’d pick up a Element in 6.5 PRC.
(At 25% off) :)
hope to have it by end of Jan. & get it dialed
In for Spring Bear.

Last edited:
Seekins sends a stack of scratch off certificates to a lot of PRS matches, and not many guys seem to pick them up. I’ve ended up with a bunch each season. 25-40% off, I’ve only picked up one which was 40%, the rest are all 25%. Pretty great deal, really, and generous of Glen to send so many.

Personally, after handling Bergaras and doing some load work up with them this past season for new shooters, and owning the Havak, there’s really no comparison - the Havak is a lot more rifle for the money.
Do you have anymore certs?