CA state Trad tourney 2/20

sneaky

"DADDY"
Man, I don't wanna show up and make you shoot for no better than second!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
B

Beendare

WKR
Man, I don't wanna show up and make you shoot for no better than second!

Do we need to have a virtual shootout Sneaky? grin

Yeah, as soon as I sign up for this now my buddy is talking a pig hunt....hmmm, I will typically take the hunt offer every time......

____

sneaky

"DADDY"
Do we need to have a virtual shootout Sneaky? grin

Yeah, as soon as I sign up for this now my buddy is talking a pig hunt....hmmm, I will typically take the hunt offer every time......

____
But, then you don't get to go stand on the practice range and watch all the snap shooters and swing drawers doing their warmups

sneaky

"DADDY"
Be careful now...... A remark like that would get you thrown off of TradGang before you can finish typing it....

Been there, done that lol. I made the comment once after I followed Fred Asbell around the course at the Pre Spring Arrow Fling in Alabama that i got tired of waiting on him to find his arrows. You would have thought that i kicked every one of their dogs at the same time

OP
B

Beendare

WKR
Been there, done that lol. I made the comment once after I followed Fred Asbell around the course at the Pre Spring Arrow Fling in Alabama that i got tired of waiting on him to find his arrows. You would have thought that i kicked every one of their dogs at the same time
Ouch.... thats^ harsh..... but of course true.

I have come to be more tolerant of the different segments in the Tradd community. The only time I bug them is if they bug me.

I have a buddy that is a diehard long bow and Wood arrow guy. He is one guy that should not be shooting a long bow. It seems the African guides agree with me as he has been kicked out of African hunts twice for wounding animals.

i’ve only shot with him once and for him to actually hit the target at anything past 15 yards was a reason to celebrate. The last time I talked to him his self imposed longest shot on game was 7 yards.... I have to give him credit for staying in his lane.

—-