Cabalas instinct?

Anyone run the cabelas instinct clothing Line. They have everything from packs, to pants, to puffy jackets. I run a cabales Card at Work and one of the perks is I get the points. I wanted to go with first lite and a stone glacier pack but ”free” is free. just wondering if it’s worth it or a complete waste.

Anyone run the cabelas instinct clothing Line. They have everything from packs, to pants, to puffy jackets. I run a cabales Card at Work and one of the perks is I get the points. I wanted to go with first lite and a stone glacier pack but ”free” is free. just wondering if it’s worth it or a complete waste.

i tried out a few of the 2020 pieces this year and they were pretty nice. I would put them in the arena of some of the higher end brands. I ended up not hanging on to them though because the size offerings didnt work for im (im pretty tall). Theres a few pieces like the glassing pants and puffy jacket id consider in the future for a western hunt. The parka and bibs were ridiculously heavy and bulky.

jmez

WKR
Not used the mountain type gear but the upland stuff is really nice.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk