Cabelas 4000 multi-day pack

Randle

WKR
My hunting partner used his last year to hunt and help pack out my bull. He was really happy with the way it fit and carried hinds and shoulders. It looks like a great pack to me . Highly adjustable and comfortable

OP
Timberdawg1985
My hunting partner used his last year to hunt and help pack out my bull. He was really happy with the way it fit and carried hinds and shoulders. It looks like a great pack to me . Highly adjustable and comfortable
Thanks, I have found a 2019 modelbrand new at a great price and thinking about getting It

Last edited:
OP
Timberdawg1985
did He use it for multiple-day hunts.

sen480

FNG
I am interested in this pack as well. THis is my first year elk hunting and gear is adding up quickly,
seems like a good deal.

I used this pack last year for elk in Colorado for archery elk. I love almost everything about it, layout, fabric, camo, gun/bow holder, meat shelf. The only problem for me was the waist belt could not get tight enough on my hips when under a moderate load of 40 or so lbs. I have a 30" waist.

I have the cabelas multi day pack in like new condition I'm looking to sell only because my waist is 30" and it seams to be made for a 32" waist or bigger so it can't get the belt tight enough.