Cabelas 50.00 off 500.00 Purchase

xziang

WKR
Someone else posted one of these on here and thought I would do the same. Expires 3/28

$50.00 off a 500.00 purchase coupon. Send me a PM and I'll give you the information for online checkout. (rather not mail)

(I used the 20.00 coupon)

Drop me a PM and I'll give you the Cabelas Buck Numbers etc.

**edit** Instead of PM's here is the online info needed: Cabelas Bucks Number: 442585389 Buck code: KTKXAX
If you use it just let others know it has been used.

Last edited:

pointer26

Lil-Rokslider
**edit** Instead of PM's here is the online info needed: Cabelas Bucks Number: 442585389 Buck code: KTKXAX
If you use it just let others know it has been used.[/QUOTE

Thank you XZiang for the coupon. I got a delorme inreach explorer and a leupold 1200i tbr range finder.

OP
X

xziang

WKR
If you use it just let others know it has been used.[/QUOTE

Thank you XZiang for the coupon. I got a delorme inreach explorer and a leupold 1200i tbr range finder.

NP one of your purchases was exactly what I purchased too! :) I bit the bullet and picked up a Inreach too now just starting to research the 'plans' they offer.

OP
X

xziang

WKR
Does anyone hav $50 off $500 they aren't planning on using? Thanks.

FYI check your PM, hope that works.

**edited** lukebrowning looks like you received one via he 'classified section' if that isn't the case let me know and I'll throw up the code on here for someone else to use.

Last edited:

pointer26

Lil-Rokslider
NP one of your purchases was exactly what I purchased too! :) I bit the bullet and picked up a Inreach too now just starting to research the 'plans' they offer.

Thanks again. I will look at the plans once I get the unit.

old_coyote

Lil-Rokslider
Looks like I am late to the party... but just bought $800 worth of optics. Anyone have a code I can try and use retroactively?

OP
X

xziang

WKR
Looks like I am late to the party... but just bought $800 worth of optics. Anyone have a code I can try and use retroactively?
Could return it and then use the code or give their customer service a call. *just an idea*
I think I just received another flyer with the same 50.00 off if you're interested. Shoot me a PM.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I'm about to pick up some optics if anyone else has a coupon code they would be willing to share. Would be much appreciated, thanks.