Cabelas Alaskan Guide 6 Man

TEmbry

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOLD Cabelas Alaskan Guide 6 Man

So I bought two of these things this spring. Love it to death as a great tent, but I only ended up needing one after all and don't have a receipt to return the other. $650 retail for the 6 Man Aluminum pole model. Weighs around 26 lbs total which is great for horseback or fly in hunts (great option for Alaska). Anyway, I'm looking to not lose my ass on this one as I paid full price. Located in Anchorage, AK currently. Will ship but must split costs. Asking $575. Will consider reasonable offers. This thing is still brand new in the box.

2255c2f463f467fc50dab48108d0f728.jpg

Last edited:
OP
TEmbry

TEmbry

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump for some new eyes to see. Will consider reasonable offers, just trying to not lose my butt on this deal. Cabela's return policy is ridiculous. They offered me $263 return price on an unopened box because I didn't have the receipt from where I paid cash. Even after I pointed out to customer service they had a returned tent with missing parts in the bargain cave for over $400.

OP
TEmbry

TEmbry

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump back to the top for fresh eyes... Held on to this during the winter but still looking to sell it. Will take $500 and split shipping. That's a $150 loss from what I paid 9 months ago and I never even opened it.

rbljack

WKR
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Good luck on the sale. These are great base camp tents! We have an 8 man with the older deluxe vestibule. Bringing this ttt