Cabelas Bargain Cave Petition

Gumbo

WKR
I'm pretty much done with Cabelas except for free stuff I get from my cabelas bucks. A lot of the stuff they carry is overpriced compared to other retailers and their branded clothing has taken a dive in quality, not to mention they no longer carry some stuff I really liked. There are simply better, more economical places to get what I want with more knowledgeable employees, and a lot of what I do want they don't have anyway. And I agree, the Cave was great, especially at the first Kearney store when I was a kid...that was when Cabelas was great. Now the merger with Bass Pro...total bummer.

Sad indeed. Cabelas use to be my favorite store to visit. Now I rarely make the visit.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I've been disappointed the last several times I've tried to buy anything at cabelas. Sure do miss the bargain cave too!

Did any Cabelas card holders get the email today for the survey on your Cabelas credit card? I filled it out and they asked some questions in regards to how you feel about the Bass Pro merge and on their merge with Capital One.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a side note (bitching about Cabelas), I get emails from them every day about discounts for fishing supplies or boats or other crap. I keep trying to unsubscribe by selecting the "Unsubscribe" tab at the bottom of the ad. I get a response saying I have been unsubscribed, but the next day I get another email. I even logged in and went to my account/settings page and unsubscribed, but it did no good. Has anyone been successful unsubscribing from them?

I live in Springfield, where Bass Pro started, and I was disappointed with the merger as I frequently shopped at Cabelas bargain cave before the merger. The only good thing about it now is that we occasionally get some cabelas stuff in the outlet center here.

Backyard

WKR
Did any Cabelas card holders get the email today for the survey on your Cabelas credit card? I filled it out and they asked some questions in regards to how you feel about the Bass Pro merge and on their merge with Capital One.

Too funny!
A little late for damage control.

I haven't received it yet. I'm sure I will, as I am getting every other piece of crap mail (several a week), and e-mails (daily) from them. The money they waste sending me several different catalogs a week must be enormous. They ALL end up in the garbage.