Cabelas Code

Usi05

WKR
Had $10 off using coupon SAVE on raise. Bought another $150 in cards and then went and bought a physical card from Cabela’s using those cards and it worked.

Thanks all! Squirreling them away now until fall so I can buy a nice spotter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If folks are willing to wait longer to buy whatever you’re looking for, I’ve found they pretty frequently do $10 off with $100 minimum spend so you can buy $125 worth of gift cards for net 95 for approximately 24% off. I’ve been slowly accumulating them that way

Do you mean $10 off with $100 minimum on raise.com, and if so, just for Cabela's, or all of their cards? And did you find out about it by visiting the site and seeing a banner/ad, or via email?
Either way, if that works, I might wait to get the app and then when a day like that comes along, get the app and combine that with the first-time app user discount.

Yes sorry via raise. It’s $10 off a minimum of $100 purchase so you can buy 5 $25 Cabelas gift cards for net $95. When I signed up initially I got a code for $10 off minimum $75 but have gotten several of the 10 off 100 offers via email since then.

ericF

WKR
I just used 67 $25 gift cards to buy a Mark 5 scope combined with the 10% for card members and 7% through Active Junky, and then you get a rebate for Kestrel 5700 4DOF. If anybody is looking for a new scope, the Mark 5 is a great deal if you plan to sell the Kestrel, or if you don't already have one.

Usi05

WKR
Used the 10% off and $525 in gift cards bought discounted to purchase Leupold V3-Xi 4x14CDS and got my active junky points for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lefty26

FNG
How do you get the 10% off for card members? I’ve had a Cabela’s card for years but have never gotten a code for 10% off.

How do you get the 10% off for card members? I’ve had a Cabela’s card for years but have never gotten a code for 10% off.

They notify you by email that they are having a 10% off your entire online purchase for that single day. The code isn't secret-- if you go to Cabelas.com on that day, the code is plastered across the front page. All you have to do is make sure your Capital One Cabela's Club Card is linked to your Cabela's online account (which you can do from the My Account page), add items to your cart, go to checkout, and enter the code in the box for promo codes.

Ten is good for $10 off $100 not 10% off purchase. So just purchase around $100 for biggest discount.

That's what it was. Thanks, I fixed my post.

It's also a one time use...😒

I blame you guys for the recent uptick in my Cabela's purchases. haha

I didn't even know about the whole raise.com gift cards and active junky cash back until last week when I saw it on this. Combine those and any raise promo, with any 10% off cabelas day like the had last Monday and I saved about 35% on my purchases.

I blame you guys for the recent uptick in my Cabela's purchases. haha

I didn't even know about the whole raise.com gift cards and active junky cash back until last week when I saw it on this. Combine those and any raise promo, with any 10% off cabelas day like the had last Monday and I saved about 35% on my purchases.
Lol. Being a member of Rokslide will always cost you money one way or another.

I just hope I can buy enough cards to cover my optics before this gets shut down

I get an error "TEN- This code is for specific customers."

Do you know in what way you are a specific customer? Register a new raise.com account or something?
I've made a few purchases from them, so I don't think you need to be a new customer. Are you receiving emails and alerts from them?

I guess we will just need to keep posting codes and maybe one will work for you

I've made a few purchases from them, so I don't think you need to be a new customer. Are you receiving emails and alerts from them?

I guess we will just need to keep posting codes and maybe one will work for you

Yes, I do get emails from them, and I've bought cards before. Guess I'll keep my eye out, but yes, please share any new codes you get, and I'll do the same in case I get something you don't.

I also just now went in and updated my email preferences to put check boxes in the selections including "Special Promotions & Sales," so maybe that's what was missing.

Last edited: