Cabelas Code

I guess when the time comes, the poor kid at the customer service counter will just have to scan 200 cards then

thompsont

Lil-Rokslider
Also compare Cabelas and Bass Pro Gift Card discounts off raise sometime bass pro gift cards have a better discount and Cabela stores will accept Bass Pro GC and vise versa.

ericF

WKR
If you use the Raise App today and enter code APP7 you get another 7% on top of their deals. Just bought another 10 $25 Cabelas gift cards for a total discount of 20.6% off.

If you use the Raise App today and enter code APP7 you get another 7% on top of their deals. Just bought another 10 $25 Cabelas gift cards for a total discount of 20.6% off.
That code is only for specific customers, at least that's the error code I get.

ericF

WKR
Maybe for fist time app users? I've never done anything on the app before.

bowhuntrben

Lil-Rokslider
If I buy multiple cards from raise for $25 because the discount is better then buying 1 for $200, do I end up with multiple cards or are they combined into one card?

I would hate to pay for $5000 of optics using just $25 gift cards....but I would. I would just need to bring my phone charger because it would take so long. lol

This is exactly what I’m doing. I bought well over 100 gift cards. I used them to buy physical gift cards from Cabela’s. Now I’m waiting for activejunky to have a higher percentage back which aligns with 10% off day plus some more. I figure by being patient I will get my brand new Swarovski ATX 95 for significantly less than what used ones are selling for here

Usi05

WKR
This is exactly what I’m doing. I bought well over 100 gift cards. I used them to buy physical gift cards from Cabela’s. Now I’m waiting for activejunky to have a higher percentage back which aligns with 10% off day plus some more. I figure by being patient I will get my brand new Swarovski ATX 95 for significantly less than what used ones are selling for here

I thought gift cards couldn’t be used to purchase additional gift cards?

App7 code also didn’t work for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bowhuntrben

Lil-Rokslider

That’s what it says but it worked for me. I was paranoid it wouldn’t work and that raise was fake, so I wanted to try a few before I dove in. It worked so I dove all in and now have all my gift cards as physical ones purchased online from Cabela’s

Usi05

WKR
That’s what it says but it worked for me. I was paranoid it wouldn’t work and that raise was fake, so I wanted to try a few before I dove in. It worked so I dove all in and now have all my gift cards as physical ones purchased online from Cabela’s

Good to know! Will save me from going to register with 16 cards next time. Lol

ericF

WKR

When I bought my Swaro ATX using this method last year I tried to consolidate most of my gift cards into bigger gift cards. I'd try to do 6 $25 gift cards into 1 $150 gift cards just to make it easier. They let me do it for the first 7 times, but then after that they caught on and cancelled my orders. I talked to them over the phone and they said it wasn't allowed. I was also just buying e-gift cards so no idea if there is a difference between physical cards and e-gift cards. Either way, they will probably let you do it until they notice you doing it and then won't let you do it.

If folks are willing to wait longer to buy whatever you’re looking for, I’ve found they pretty frequently do $10 off with $100 minimum spend so you can buy $125 worth of gift cards for net 95 for approximately 24% off. I’ve been slowly accumulating them that way

I have seen that it is no problem to use a bunch of small raise.com Cabela's gift cards and consolidate by buying larger gift cards directly on Cabela's. I've also read that you can get the activejunky.com cash back when making item purchases at Cabela's with the Cabela's gift cards from raise.com. But I thought that you would not get the activejunky.com cash back if you use the (consolidated) Cabela's gift cards that you bought with raise.com Cabela's gift cards to make a Cabela's item purchase.

In other words, I thought you could do this:
1. Buy small ($25) Cabela's gift cards at raise.com
2. Activate activejunky.com
3. Use those $25 cards bought at raise.com to directly buy a physical product at cabelas.com
5. Collect activejunky.com cash back

...but that you could NOT do this:
2. Use those small $25 Cabela's gift cards from raise.com to buy a larger gift card from cabelas.com (say, a single $100 Cabela's gift card from cabela's.com).
3. Use the $100 Cabela's card a physical product at cabela's.com

Can you correct me if I'm mistaken, and/or report back on how your purchase goes?

Afhunter1

WKR
I have seen that it is no problem to use a bunch of small raise.com Cabela's gift cards and consolidate by buying larger gift cards directly on Cabela's. I've also read that you can get the activejunky.com cash back when making item purchases at Cabela's with the Cabela's gift cards from raise.com. But I thought that you would not get the activejunky.com cash back if you use the (consolidated) Cabela's gift cards that you bought with raise.com Cabela's gift cards to make a Cabela's item purchase.

In other words, I thought you could do this:
3. Use those $25 cards bought at raise.com to directly buy a physical product at cabelas.com

...but that you could NOT do this:
2. Use those small $25 Cabela's gift cards from raise.com to buy a larger gift card from cabelas.com (say, a single $100 Cabela's gift card from cabela's.com).
3. Use the $100 Cabela's card a physical product at cabela's.com

Can you correct me if I'm mistaken, and/or report back on how your purchase goes?

I’ve done it both ways and it was fine. What I think you might be getting confused on is that you don’t get an activejunky rebate if you buy gift cards on cabelas.com but if you use those gift cards for a product then you can get a rebate.

bowhuntrben

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve done it both ways and it was fine. What I think you might be getting confused on is that you don’t get an activejunky rebate if you buy gift cards on cabelas.com but if you use those gift cards for a product then you can get a rebate.

This