Cabelas Code?

BuckWild

FNG
Does anyone have a code? Wanting to purchase the Cabela's Instinct Euro HD Binos and wanted to see if there was a deal before I punch the ticket. Thank you guys in advance!

MThuntr

WKR
They don't really do codes anymore even though there is a spot for it.

Your best bet is to wait until they have a 10% off for their credit card users and combine with ActiveJunky or Rakuten. Sometimes you can even combine with a raise.com reduced price gift card but that's a lot of steps

Deadeye11

FNG
If use the combo below, you can save close to 15%:

Sign up on to purchase raise gift cards for about 9-10% off. They have some $500 ones or lower amounts. https://geta.raise.com/EKERIAN3424

Then sign up for ebates and click on cabelas to save another 3% (cash back). I've done this when buying anything from Cabelas and have saved a ton of $$.

Make sure to use the links below and you'll save another $35! Let me know if you have any questions.

pchrisla

Lil-Rokslider
I have tons of cabelas gift cards if you want to purchase them at a discount. Don't think I'll use them any time soon.

ChrisAU

WKR
If use the combo below, you can save close to 15%:

Sign up on to purchase raise gift cards for about 9-10% off. They have some $500 ones or lower amounts. https://geta.raise.com/EKERIAN3424

Then sign up for ebates and click on cabelas to save another 3% (cash back). I've done this when buying anything from Cabelas and have saved a ton of $$.

Make sure to use the links below and you'll save another $35! Let me know if you have any questions.

You can do the same but use Active Junky (rather than eBates) and get quite a bit more back. Cabela's is currently 10% back at Active Junky.

ericF

WKR
Raise is 14.5% off. Comine with AJ's 10% and you're at 23.5% off.

Word of Warning on this. I've been combining gift cards and AJ like many other people for years, but they now have a limit of 5 gift cards. Whenever Cabelas switched over to the Bass Pro website, this limit went into place. I think I used 62 gift cards on my biggest purchase so no more using the bigger discounted $25 gift cards.

UpWndFrt

FNG
Word of Warning on this. I've been combining gift cards and AJ like many other people for years, but they now have a limit of 5 gift cards. Whenever Cabelas switched over to the Bass Pro website, this limit went into place. I think I used 62 gift cards on my biggest purchase so no more using the bigger discounted $25 gift cards.
Ran into a "oh ****" moment myself when I found that roadblock after buying a boatload of $25 gift cards to pick up some Swaro NL's. The 5 card limit is just a function of programming the website more than policy. I called CS, told them what was up, and they asked that I email all the codes and pin numbers. Next morning I had two large gift cards in my inbox.

I tried to get clever first and combine cards to purchase bigger cards but their fraud dept. flagged it. Seems contacting CS is the only way to go. Took some time, but I saved like 800 bucks in the end so... there's that.

Last edited: