Cabelas cx pro hd spotting scope review

The John

Lil-Rokslider
Hey everyone,
I was in the market for a new spotter when a deal fell into my lap while visiting my local cabelas. I had gone there to check out the different spotting scopes they had for what I deemed reasonable (around 500 max budget) and I ended up purchasing a Cabelas cx pro hd spotting scope in 15-45 x 65mm that was offered at a really great price and took the risk.

I haven't used it much, and I have nothing to really compare it to, so be gentle. I currently use an off brand spotting scope (it may be a redfield or burris, something along those lines) that I have had for years. Lately I have been using my spotter enough that I decided to spend some money to acquire a better quality spotting scope. I am not one to count brow tines, but I am one to look at antelope from far away to judge their shootability. I also use a spotter for scouting for ducks and geese depending on the scenario.

I will be using this in my Zumwalt elk hunt later this month and will provide an update with pictures afterwards. In the meantime, what observations and etc would you all like to see in my review? Like I said above I am not a high end glass person (I use a pair of vortex Diamondback HD Binos in 10x42 for my main binos) so I want to make sure its useful.