Cabelas Deals

thompsont

Lil-Rokslider
Cabelas has some really good deal going on, just some examples.

Vortex® Diamondback Riflescope 4-12 AO 40 Dead Hold BDC reg $299 for $99.88 plus you get $40 back in cabelas bucks.

Cabela's Online Store - Quality Hunting, Fishing, Camping and Outdoor Gear

Cabela's Quick Draw Tripod with Built-In Shooting Rest - Carbon Fiber Reg $399.99 for $99.88

Cabela's Online Store - Quality Hunting, Fishing, Camping and Outdoor Gear

First Lite Men's Tech Hat Reg $35 for $9.88

Plus tons of other hunting gear deal and camo deal

Free shipping on orders $99 or more 7TREAT

Use your active junky and get 10% cash back on top of all the savings.

Tony611

FNG
Looks like the tripod is a Manfrotto rebranded for Cabelas? looks to have the Manfrotto Ball head but can't quite tell what model the Manfrotto equivalent would be. Any guesses? I popped on the Carbon version either way.

Agross

WKR
Man , not sure what I'm doing wrong , but that scope comes up 199$ for me.
Dammit. All gone already

Last edited:

efnm

WKR
Thanks, man! - I just bought one of the 8x32s online for $425. What a steal! I now have way too many Cabelas branded Meoptas in my house...

Schaaf

WKR
They've been running some unreal deals lately. I tried getting an Instinct Euro scope but they canceled my order. Looks like people bought them all up to sell on ebay.

Owenst7

WKR
Ordered a pair of the Cabela's Guide 8x32 binoculars for $100. Supposed to be the same binoculars as the Leupold Mojave. I've got Mojave's in 8x42 and have really liked them for mulies and elk out here in NV. Thinking the 8x32s will be light and small enough that they get packed on more off-season backpacking trips and might come in handy for upland bird.

jm1607

WKR
Damn.. Wish I didnt miss the Diamondback sale...

I did just pick up a Savage Youth 223 for my kiddos though. $199 + $50 mail in rebate. Shipped free to store, no FFL fee.