Cabelas Euro HD 10x42- $549.98, 10x32- $399.98

bigbuckdj

WKR
That sucks. if it makes you feel any better, my interaction with meopta warranty folks has been awesome, I’m sure they’ll fix that hinge ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JGTWI

WKR
Classified Approved
That sucks. if it makes you feel any better, my interaction with meopta warranty folks has been awesome, I’m sure they’ll fix that hinge ASAP.

Yeah, I’ve dealt with them in the past and they’ve been really good. I actually have a pair of binoculars with them now for refurbishing.

ghost338

FNG
I'll second receiving a "used" pair. Sticker on the box, binos shipped loose inside, missing the case and strap, fingerprints on all the glass. Hope others fair better.

Kindo

WKR
New in the box here. Is anyone else impressed with their packaging?! Pretty nifty way it slides open. Maybe I’m just easily entertained.

bigbuckdj

WKR
New in the box here. Is anyone else impressed with their packaging?! Pretty nifty way it slides open. Maybe I’m just easily entertained.

I’m impressed, it’s definitely the fanciest box I have.

Now to decide if I’ll keep these or my B3s

Last edited:

Kindo

WKR
I’m impressed, it’s definitely the fanciest box I have.

Now to decide if I’ll keep these or my B3s

Yeah. The box for my ELs was pretty mediocre at best. Looking forward to comparing these two in low light this evening. These feel much heavier in the hand.

JGTWI

WKR
Classified Approved
I'll second receiving a "used" pair. Sticker on the box, binos shipped loose inside, missing the case and strap, fingerprints on all the glass. Hope others fair better.
Wow, not even a case? Unreal.

ghost338

FNG
Wow, not even a case? Unreal.
Nope. But like yours, no issue with glass quality, so no reason to reject. To be fair to the situation, I called Cabelas a short while ago and they voluntarily offered a partial credit after I explained what I received. So while shipment was disappointing, I feel they made it right. No complaints with customer service.

bigbuckdj

WKR
That’s good, mine was a display but I bought it in the store and I got the box and case and got to check it for scratches etc. I think I’d be upset if they sent me a display or like yours all loose and everything.

Nope. But like yours, no issue with glass quality, so no reason to reject. To be fair to the situation, I called Cabelas a short while ago and they voluntarily offered a partial credit after I explained what I received. So while shipment was disappointing, I feel they made it right. No complaints with customer service.

Cmon don’t tease us. What’d they comp?

My issue isn’t with Cabelas (yet), it is with FedEx while they are seemingly lost trying to deliver the package. Two companies I truly cannot stand.

Last edited:

stevie

Lil-Rokslider
Got my 10x32, box has display box sticker. Fingerprints on glass, has case, lens caps and neck strap. Lens caps were off on bino. Looks to be in good condition.

I’m surprised I got mine in as I ordered late when when they sold out to test the 10x42’s. They shipped from West Palm beach and I’m in SW Florida so maybe I just got lucky. I tested mine at my house to my Zulu 9’s and the Meopta glass was really good but I did not like the ergonomics and fit. I will sell for $550 shipped insured UPS if anyone wants a pair as I bought mine with 7% off gift cards. Mine arrived new not demo and will be “Open Box” status. If using G&S please add 3%. SOLD

Last edited:

DooleyVT

Lil-Rokslider
Mine appear to be new and everything's included as far as I can tell. Glass is really nice. I feel like a cat with a mouse playing with the box they came in.

hunt1up

WKR
Figures I'd be on vacation when that deal popped up. If anyone bought some 10x32s and decides to sell them, I'd gladly give what you paid for them.

The Cabela’s in my area still has a pair of the 8x32’s. Anyone have any experience with this? They’re priced at $399, display model only. They would not discount them any further, I thought they may since they were a display model.

JGTWI

WKR
Classified Approved
The Cabela’s in my area still has a pair of the 8x32’s. Anyone have any experience with this? They’re priced at $399, display model only. They would not discount them any further, I thought they may since they were a display model.
I love the 8x32’s. As long as they’re in good condition, I’d consider $399 a deal.

Used pairs are routinely listed on eBay for $500+.