Cabela’s Gift Cards (pretty good discount)

BrentH

WKR
Cabela’s is having a sale of 10% off gift cards. Max value is $500 per card and you are limited to five of them, but you can pay for them with another gift card. So, you could buy some discounted cards on Raise, and then turn around and double up the savings.

Deadeye11

FNG
Cabela’s is having a sale of 10% off gift cards. Max value is $500 per card and you are limited to five of them, but you can pay for them with another gift card. So, you could buy some discounted cards on Raise, and then turn around and double up the savings.

I literally did this yesterday and in combination with ebates, I'm looking at ~22% savings!

Eric4

Lil-Rokslider
Glad I saw this! Can you use multiple Raise gift cards on one Cabelas Gift Card order?

Edit: Just bought $1k of gift cards for $812 using Raise, and yes, you can stack multiple egift cards on Cabelas

Last edited:

CatfishKev

Lil-Rokslider
Add another 10% through active junky, then when the cards come you can save another 10% when you use them. Actually works out to 40%!

CatfishKev

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered gift cards with gift cards. Shortly thereafter got an email from active junky saying I just earned $ so yes I am pretty sure. I Guess it's possible they could go back and remove it?

i got 4.5% on ebates, Cabelas added 5$ to ship a card, whats just ridiculous was the gear was over 50$ so it shipped free but they charged 5$ for piece of plastic. what a joke...

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
i got 4.5% on ebates, Cabelas added 5$ to ship a card, whats just ridiculous was the gear was over 50$ so it shipped free but they charged 5$ for piece of plastic. what a joke...

It defaulted to the $5 express shipping but you had the option to switch it to free standard shipping if you opened up the shipping options menu.

I just rolled my Cabelas card points into gift cards and got a 10% credit through active junky. I went through the shipping options and got it shipped for free.

Dirty-D

Lil-Rokslider
I think they pulled it down!!!! dangit... I need a grinder I thought this would be a good way to chip away at one while saving some money. too late I guess.

thanks pods8! its been over a year since ive ordered from them. had some xmas gift cards. Amazon does the same thing on orders. it defaults to anything but free shipping and you have to change the box otherwise you end up paying. i think its designed that way...

Never thought of rolling my points into gift cards to take advantage. Duh.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk