WTS Cabelas Instinct 10x42 binos/Vortex Ranger rangefinder/Bino harness

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrGallop

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a nearly brand new pair of Cabelas Instinct (Meopta) 10x42 binos (have the original receipt to prove this), a nearly brand new Vortex Ranger RRF-101 rangefinder, and a nice Horn Hunter Op-X bino/rangefinder harness. Binos and rangefinder were purchased brand new in the fall of 2018. These were used for 1 hunting season. There are zero scratches on any of the glass and both the binos and rangefinder are in near perfect condition. The harness is great-low profile and flap folds out so it doesn’t hit you in the face when you try to open it. It is the Horn Hunter Op-X and is the Kings camo Mountain shadow version

This was a great setup for me but I got a pair of rangefinding binos so I no longer need this equipment.
Looking to get $1050. or any reasonable offers. Thanks in advance!IMG_7101.JPGIMG_7075.JPGIMG_7080.JPGIMG_7081.JPGIMG_7093.JPGIMG_7094.JPGIMG_7097.JPGIMG_7098.JPGIMG_7099.JPGIMG_7103.JPG

Last edited:
OP
M

MrGallop

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would possibly consider it-I've had a couple people interested in that already? What would you be interested in?

OP
M

MrGallop

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm waiting back on a reply from someone who may just want the binos. If that happens, I will get you a price for the rangefinder.

OP
M

MrGallop

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm planning on selling these items separately since most people have just wanted certain items. However, I will be out of town the next couple weeks so my responses will be slow. PM me if you're interested-I will sell on a first come first serve basis once I'm back in town. I also have this listed on a local classified and have been hit up a few times there as well. I put all items as a package thinking I would try to give someone a decent deal but these are the prices I'd like to get if sold individually:
$65-harness
$150-Rangefinder
$900-Binos

OP
M

MrGallop

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rangefinder is sold but I would still like to sell the binos and harness.
$875 for binos
$60 for harness

OP
M

MrGallop

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Harness has sold as well.
Still need to sell the binos-hit me up if you're interested. I might be willing to make someone a good deal

Status
Not open for further replies.