Cabela's Meindl Perfekt Hunter Boot being Discontinued

quent

Lil-Rokslider
Lol thought of working the oil fields before... I feel like when I'd get back I'd blow all my money on the same thing I'd especially just blow my money on some actual meindls too. Not that the cables ones suck, I'm just saying haha

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

elkhuntrr75

Lil-Rokslider
Meindl has always good quality for the price. It’s not a good fit for the Basspro line. Let’s face it Redhead and most of what Basspro sells is junk. I refuse to buy from Basspro. It’s to bad that they have ruined Cabela’s. I used to get $20 off a hundred cards every two or three months. I haven’t gotten one since the merger though. I will pay more and shop local. Johnny Morris can eat sh*t.

WestNE

WKR
As a former resident of Cabelas original home, Sidney, NE, i was excited to see that Meindl USA is now based in Sidney.

https://meindlusa.com/

One could assume it's being ran by one some of the former Cabelas team that chose to stay in Sidney rather than move to Springfield. Just based on that I'll be supporting the brand. Not sure what retailers/ distribution network looks like as i didn't have time to dig through the site.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

tanker

Lil-Rokslider
It is being run by former Cabelas employees. Got a pair of their Vakuum Hunters last fall and love them. Customer service seems excellent with Meindl USA

KU_Geo

WKR
Agree with tanker, customer service from Meindl USA has been great for getting boots that work for me and the wife.

macabra11

FNG
As soon as they get more stock in, I will be ordering a couple different sizes of the Vakuum Hunter to try. They have been awesome about answering my questions thus far.

Their customer service is great and reminds me of a long ago and now gone Cabelas service. I ordered the Comfort Hikers and a pair of insoles for my Perfekt Hikers a while back and am completely happy with the service, customer response and the product.
Thanks to Meindl and whoever made Meindl USA happen!