cabelas prima loft jacket

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Yep I also picked one up. Cant wait for that price you just cant beat it.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I got one a little while ago, but may have to pick up another one.......great price. Now if I could just find a "free shipping" deal.

Ben

WKR
Just got my jacket. I'm 5'10, 180lbs and a Medium will allow for a few layers under. Rolls up to size of Nalgene. Can't comment on warmth as it hasn't left the house.

For $30 you can't go wrong.

wapitibob

WKR
I bought 3 of them. I normally wear a 2xl and this 2xl tall was too big by a ways. Sold to a coworker and bought the xl. I'm 6'3 and 225.
For $30 it's my winter knock around puffy. Noise is about the same as my Kryptek primaloft jacket. A ripstop type mtl. I wouldn't wear it as an outer layer in the woods if it cost $130 but at 30, I'd wear it to change oil.

84toyota

Lil-Rokslider
Just received mine yesterday. I'm 6'2" 185 lbs, with a slightly longer torso than most. I order a large tall, and it fits me quite well. There is enough room to have a few thin layers underneath, and it's not so bulky that you couldn't wear a hardshell or rain gear over the top. Can't comment on how it works in the cold yet. Where I live in California it's about 35 degrees early in the morning. It kept me plenty warm at that temperature. Don't know how much colder it could go... I'm guessing high 20's low 30's if you are actively moving around. It's hard to beat for $29.99!

AXEL

WKR
I ordered two last week and they arrived yesterday afternoon, I am just thrilled with these, PERFECT for my mountain hunting and simply amazing for the price. I prefer to wear dullish greens, browns, greys to camo and have two matching PL-filled, light vests from MEC, also bought on sale to use with these for layering in BC's late season.

I have several highend jackets, costing serious coin, but, I actually prefer these.

Good old Cabela's, eh! Mucho thanks to the OP!!! :)

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I bought me two XL Talls, and got my wife and girls all one as well in medium. They wear them almost every day now. I go back and forth between them and one of my down puffys depending on how cold it is.