Cabelas Vent

So I was looking to pick up a Ruger LCR in 357 mag and called Cabelas since they are an hour and half away and found out that they will not transfer calls to the gun counter to check inventory, I guess this it's thier new policy for all stores. Frustrating they expected me to drive all the way just to check if they have something I want to buy. Im frustrated enough that I wont be buying guns from cabelas anymore. Obviously can't cut them out completely but no more guns, terrible customer service, everywhere else is still answering thier phones. Vent over

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
I know it sucks but if they answered all the calls at the gun counter, I don't think they would have time to help the people at the counter. Just my thought.
I have experianced very good service when I call their 800 number but not so much with the stores.

OP
pyroducksx3
I tried, the operator refused to transfer me to anyone to check the sku# I told her to pass up the chain that Im refusing to buy guns from cabelas from now on. This is just pitifull C.S. She even told me that she could check the sku but itys against policy to check for availability no matter who does it.

Shrek

WKR
Pyroducksx3 , why can't you cut out Cabellas ? I haven't bought anything from them in many years and haven't missed their high prices a bit. If you look around you can find most anything they sell cheaper somewhere else , even house clothing is available elsewhere with a few minor changes under a different name.

hunting1

WKR
I like Sportsman's better and have not bought anything from Cabelas in some time. I go to the one in Glendale, AZ when it town for work, but even then the employees are rude, unfriendly, and dumb. With all the mass hysteria, the gun department is busy!